Kitten Fever!

I received an email attachment from a nursing student I was helping to teach with a photo of these amazing babies who were looking for a home.



I almost sucumbed to kiten fever! I posted a photo in my facebook account asking if someone was looking for a kittens. I received a call back from a friend who had been looking for a pair of siamese kittens who were littermates. bingo! instant cat kharma. here they are lolling about in their new home.


here's a recent picture of Honey; reason why I must always have a Persian or Himi in my life. also reason why I don't *need* a pair of kittens. I have great cat coverage at home already.

bless these lovely beings!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm so glad for those kittens that they found someone who was so eager for them!

Popular Posts