Max Update


A friend gave me this bed. I thought Max didn't like it until today. He was chasing his own tail around in it and batting at the ball. Thanks, YY, for the Max bed.

Unfortunately, he will be in isolation from the other boys for a while. He tested positive for the protozoan coccidia. So while his medication works he hangs out in my quilt studio. This makes quilting really impossible. Gosh when I said my Persian, Honey, was still like a kitten I was wrong. I forgot how crazy kittens really are. Or maybe it's just that I've never had one this young (about 8 weeks).

He's called Max, from the children's book Where the Wild Things Are. As in the book, my Max is the wildest of the wild things. He is the king of the wild things. (He's already got my husband and me wrapped around his tiny paws.)

Comments

artmixter said…
He is absolutely adorable...lucky you to have such a charmer in charge!

Popular Posts