Muir Woods: A Walk in the Magical Forrest

I am sharing this walk through Muir Woods from my recent visit to San Francisco, CA.

It is grace that envelops me in these amazing places of creation. It is a great blessing to be present in the hush of these lovely old trees. The mosses and the lichen decorate this forest.

Best of all was to be present in this cathedral of creation with people who are special to me.

Wishing all a new year filled with the grace of nature, the warmth of loved ones, and the peace of the trees growing.











Comments

Anonymous said…
It is absolutely beautiful there. We aren't that far from SF so it is an easy trip-although the ride up is a little harrowing with no guard rails. Once you get away from the crowds and up onto the trails it is like being enveloped in a quiet stillness. Just wonderful. Thanks for posting the photos and I hope your trip went well.

Libby

Popular Posts