nursery fun

i went to Reems Creek Nursery the other day to look at plants for my dream garden. i have to wait until after contractors have finished renovations before i can plant. so this is all dreams so far.

my husband-person points out that i will have to turn to bonsai to get all the trees i want in my front yard. so true.
Acer japanicum 'Aconitifolui n' Fernleaf Full-Moon Maple 
Turns ruby red in autumn Size: 12' tall and 15' wide

Corus florida 'Cherokee Princess'
Dogwood

25' high x 30' wide

love the dogwood tree but it will have to go in the backyard because it's too big for my front yard.

Acer palmatum 'Bloodgood'

Acer Palmatum - 'Fireglow' becomes 12-15' high. it is another red-leafed variety that is smaller than 'Bloodgood'. so it's better for my front garden size.

this viburnum is surely a knockout.

Euonymous fortunei 'Emerald 'N Gold'
an evergreen shrub i know from my childhood. this makes it a must get for my garden.

Comments

Popular Posts