Ironing Board Confession


Libby's blog had a great post-your-ironing-board-photo challenge. So I confess this is the state of my ironing board and studio.

Here's Smokey, quilt inspector general, supervising me in his usual spot. He's always ready to do spot Quality Assurance checks on my work and provides ad hoc fur enhancements. What a guy!

My ironing board is an extra large Michael Graves board from Target. Since it's non-standard, I bought two extra covers when I bought the board. This is it's second cover. Behind Smokey you'll note a random pile of fabric that's stuffed behind my Phaff Quilt Expression 2044 (better known as "Phaffie").

Comments

Libby said…
Thanks for sharing *s*
Jeanne said…
Smokey looks so cute on your ironing board! Both Honey and Smokey are gorgeous cats. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Michelle said…
Great minds (and cats) think alike! :) --another Smokey momma
Marit Johanne said…
Yes, it looks like grey cats like to stay on ironing boards! Your cats are beautiful!

Popular Posts