May Flowers

Scenes from my white flower garden. It's a modest front yard garden.


"Iceberg" roses with Santa Barbara daisies as ground cover.


I have a "double" (actually more like a triple) Amaryllis too. "Thalia" narcissus and cuphea next to it.


These double white columbine have finally become a colony, with much coaxing from me. I've never been able to get the single white columbines to colonize despite numerous attempts. But I'm happy with these guys.


A close-up of the double columbines. I really love how these start life as limey green.
Other friends in this garden are: white irises, white lilac shrub, white wisteria, double shasta daisies, two white camelia bushes, white Cistus bushes, white westrigia, white star jasmine, and other friends.

Comments

Carin said…
Your white garden is beautiful!

Popular Posts